I’ve taken teaspiration from T2’s range of tea recipes to create my own, and it is matcha delicious! This iced tea is perfect for those summer days coming, or warmed for a tea-riffic sweet treat.
- 5 teaspoons T2 Twinkle Berry Loose Leaf Flavoured Fruit Tisane
- 2-3 teaspoons T2 Turkish Apple Sugar Sugar Fruit Tisane
- 600ml boiled water
- Place 5 teaspoons of T2 Twinkle Berry in the teapot. Add another teaspoon for increased strength and flavour if desired.
- Place 2 or 3 teaspoons (this depends on how sweet you like your tea) of T2 Turkish Apple in the teapot. Mix the two tea blends together.
- Fill the teapot with 600ml of freshly boiled water. Let brew for at least 5 hours.
Serve hot or chilled with ice.
This is a super simple recipe for a super delicious iced tea. It would work well for par-teas or as a dessert! For more concoctions using T2 teas, check out T2’s recipes.
Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think in the comments below!
As always, happy sipping xx